Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
Remote Full Stack developers needed. We are looking for experienced Senior Full Stack developers who want a challenging full-time position in a fun collaborative environment. Our SaaS platform is rapidly growing, and we are looking to build a solid team of expert lead engineers in the U.S.
Please only apply if you are based in the United States.
You will have a chance to make a difference with your own unique creativity building software using cloud native technologies as we enhance our quality product for millions of our users. We have over 10,000 massage and bodyworkers across the U.S and Canada thriving with our software to run their practices. We believe that passionate, talented bodyworkers who love what they do will spread happiness and good throughout the world. Our mission is to make sure that happens.
What you will be doing in this role:
- You will be responsible for architecting and planning applications and features at all stages of the project lifecycle, and have the opportunity to build new features. This position will give you the opportunity to work on software solutions that utilize modern web technologies to provide world-class solutions that serve the wellness industry.
- Play a key role as a lead developer. You will be responsible for leading team developers, and implementing best practices, reviewing code carefully, and providing constructive feedback to team members.
- Making sure our projects are clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks.
- Keep our production deployment path clear. You will be expected to take accountability for ensuring projects are not a bottleneck for deployments, and anticipate the impact of new development features.
What we need from you:
- You must have experience in leading a team and be a Senior Level Full Stack Dev in PHP.
- You must be familiar with Agile development methodologies, SOLID Design Principles, and knowledge of successful development workflows.
- You will have expert level understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming, will be self motivated, have a love for learning and new technology, and be able to lead and mentor others.
- 3+ years experience with Symfony or similar LAMP stack framework, application design/architecture.
- Advanced Experience in understanding of HTML, CSS, designing or building REST APIs, database architecture and design.
Some personality quirks, and a great positive leadership mentality!
Why come work for us?
We are a Friendly bunch focused on a positive and collaborative environment that works hard on our integrative improvement, having fun, and getting stuff done! We have a team of 9 highly skilled software engineers who love to be creative and thrive on making cutting edge software.
We will make sure you feel like family through having autonomy and transparency where you work. We make sure you have extensive training and understanding of the application’s architecture and framework for both our desktop product, and our mobile app built through Flutter.
We strive to make sure you have a competitive salary, a great work-life balance, and flexibility in your remote schedule.
We believe in celebrating our wins. We hit our goals and stop to reward ourselves. Company-wide events, happy hours, and team-building experiences are always in the works. You will get a quarterly allowance for massages too!
Annual Salary Range: $140K+ based on experience.